I wish I had $120 to spare so I could buy the "Marc Jacobs Advertising 1998-2009" book that chronicles Juergen Teller's work for the label. I love his raw photographic aesthetic, which I think we are now seeing copied the world over. The image posted here is a shot of director/screenwriter Sofia Coppola, but the book also includes appearances by a wide array of immensely talented individuals (Harmony Korine, Ryan McGinley, Stephen Malkmus... the list goes on and on). If you're interested, there's a short interview with Teller over at The Moment.
Thursday, January 14, 2010
I wish I had $120 to spare so I could buy the "Marc Jacobs Advertising 1998-2009" book that chronicles Juergen Teller's work for the label. I love his raw photographic aesthetic, which I think we are now seeing copied the world over. The image posted here is a shot of director/screenwriter Sofia Coppola, but the book also includes appearances by a wide array of immensely talented individuals (Harmony Korine, Ryan McGinley, Stephen Malkmus... the list goes on and on). If you're interested, there's a short interview with Teller over at The Moment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ahhh! Clare, do you read style rookie?
ReplyDeleteI want this book more than anything in the world.
(http://tavi-thenewgirlintown.blogspot.com/)
^ everyone should look at this blog, she is 13 and amazing.