Wow! That is cool! I can't believe someone did all that post-it work...
Very cool. I like the post-it rainshower
Stop motion will be a fun technique to possibly use for your videos at the end of the semester.A friend of mine did a video similar to this for the 3M Company of Puerto Rico. If you like this one, you should check it out:http://blog.estudiointerlinea.com/archives/4876
The concept is so simple and the video seems easy to make (not the post it part ). I would love to create something fun like this for our video project. Yassee, I vote yes too because it makes me feel good inside!
That is some kind of crazy!!!!
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Wow! That is cool! I can't believe someone did all that post-it work...
ReplyDeleteVery cool. I like the post-it rainshower
ReplyDeleteStop motion will be a fun technique to possibly use for your videos at the end of the semester.
ReplyDeleteA friend of mine did a video similar to this for the 3M Company of Puerto Rico. If you like this one, you should check it out:
http://blog.estudiointerlinea.com/archives/4876
The concept is so simple and the video seems easy to make (not the post it part ). I would love to create something fun like this for our video project. Yassee, I vote yes too because it makes me feel good inside!
ReplyDeleteThat is some kind of crazy!!!!
ReplyDelete