Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Children's Book

So for my prototype, I made a book that was too mature. I think this is largely due to the background color and text that I used to make my pages with words on them. For my final, I am going to play around with more typography and animate the text to make it more inviting rather than so solid and rigid. I like the format of my book with the pages with text opposite of the page with the picture. I also want to add a little more to my story and also edit some of my image choices for my final. Also, I plan on making my images more abstract. I hope that by incorporating fun text and colorful images it will make my book more successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.