Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Prototype

Hokay so my prototype was like a super prototype. My comment referred to the size of the book holder and it's use. So hearing that, I plan on making the book holder the same shape, just a little smaller and more portable-esque. I plan on making the holder a night light so it has more than just the purpose of holding the book. It will be made out of study thin cardboard and covered in multiple colors of tissue paper, just like an actual hot air balloon. I know that most children at that age are fascinated by flying and afraid of the dark, at least I was, but this design will incorporate both of these things into one simple design. The actual book will also be hot air balloon shaped and will be hidden within the balloon from the top, only allowing the binding to be sticking up for easy access. The illustrations will be cut paper and then that image will be scanned into photoshop and text will be added to the pages in the final draft. Up, up, and away!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.