Thursday, February 4, 2010

Self-Evaluation

I am not where I would ideally like to be in this project. I feel like I am a step behind everyone else. With this children's book, many ideas come into my head and I am really indecisive about which route to take.

I need to keep drawing more.
I need to keep sketching more.
I need to improve.

I don't like my prototype. In general, my craft skills are not up to par but I am disappointed with myself this past tuesday. I know I can do better. On Tuesday, my craft sucked. It's okay...I am not offended, I totally acknowledge this. I just need to put more effort in my work. I just need to balance my time more efficiently so I can work on studio without a sense of rush.

This weekend, I aim to drastically improve in my work. Already, I have a plan for my children's book and I am going to execute it with more thought and intiative. Hopefully, my story plot will fully be illustrated by this coming week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.