Sam
Thursday, February 4, 2010
Self Critique
During the process of creating my book I ran into material problems and binding problems. On my next try I will definitely change the material of the shell because as is it is way too fragile, so not kid friendly. The page material itself is fine but it is very hard to cut accurately and I need to find a better way to cut the material next time, probably a cookie cutter type thing if I cannot use the laser cutter. Printing on the pages is also a challenge I need to overcome because printed looks much better than hand written. I am still unsure of how to bind the book as well. After some discussion with Luke, I came up with some ideas for what to do next. I will bind the book by the tail in a spinning motion with a brad (sp?) type thing. Also, I'm going to try to use wood to create the shell.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.