Tuesday, February 2, 2010
Self-Critic
I feel that my storyboard is strong, but I had trouble figure out how to make it work in the book with all the things I wanted to incorporate. I felt that I had to sacrifice one thing for another to make it work. I felt I was on the right track but hadn't found the right idea. After receiving feedback, and understanding that I should like of it less like a book and maybe sacrificing the pages is what I need to explore. I know have a new idea of making it one page/board that is like felt board where all the food and bears would be magnetic or Velcro on. Then at the bottom will be like a spiral pages that can be flipped that will tell the story and then the child can act out the words on the story board. I want to experiment with ways of making things stick and move around the board. I think this solution will let me have only one bear and have 3-D food and still have the juggling motion.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.