Thursday, February 4, 2010
prototype reflection
I like the overall idea of my book but my prototype didn't turn out exactly as planned. I think my craftsmanship was poor for this step, but partly because the tracing paper is not durable enough so it curled up at the edges. I also think my images are a little too mature and graphic for a three to six year old. I plan to use different paper for the final product, maybe overhead transparencies or vellum so it will be kid friendly. I like the idea of the clipboard, it provides a different way for a child to read a book and relates to my subject matter. The materials used is my main issue and I plan to make the graphics more suitable for children while still teaching about anatomy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.