am
starting
OVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!
Yes, I said it.
Forget everything I've said about a body, monster, and random colors thrown in. I actually have a basic goal in this assignment (WHY DIDN'T THIS COME EARLIER?)
...better late than never i suppose
Since we are working with 3-6 year olds, I seriously had to think. What do kids learn at this age? I thought about numbers and the alphabet but that seems to repetitive.
Then it came to me...while I was brushing my teeth.
3-6 year olds learn basic things like brushing their teeth...
I think I will focus on how important it is to brush your teeth...
After reflecting about the lecture this past Thursday, I feel more inspired to think out of the box.
I don't know what I plan on doing...once I know I will update of course...
STAY TUNED.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.