Tuesday, February 2, 2010
prototype critique
I wasn't as please with my prototype as I thought I would be. It didn't exactly turn out as I had planned but I think my overall concept will work, just with a different expression. I didn't have a cover page with a title on my prototype so I do need to add that, I'm still not sure about words; I don't think they're necessarily needed. As far as materials, I need something more sturdy (but still transparent) and kid friendly. The binding I think will work for the type of book I am doing as long as the materials are appropriate. I didn't like how my book would have to be read back to front, sort of opposite than how a book should read, so that is one challenge I want to fix. I think adding more pages will be more effective so my paper needs to be very transparent. I like my overall idea and lesson I'm trying to teach but it definitely needs to be modified.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.