Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Self-Critique

The pull tab concept is working really well incorporating the light filters. However, the paper untensils that are the pull tabs need to be reinforced with some more durable paper. Attaching the filters to the white paper underneath will also be tricky. Currently they are attached with tape. The tape is not very clean-looking, so I will try to glue along the outer edge of the circle to keep the picture clear. I plan to bind the book with a coptic stitch and then weave the utensils into the binding. The front cover wording will be written in fabric paint so it will be easily legible. My theme (weight) needs to be worked on more. The utensils on the binding are going to contribute that. I think my concept will be to make the book heavy, or to look heavy. I might make the pages of the edges of the book thicker.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.